Saturday, September 15, 2007

Tea With Mom
























Today is my mom's birthday. She is 74! I'm so thankful for her. She is such a cool mom. We've had our ups and downs, and disagreements through the years (and I'm sure we will have a few more), but over all I have been blessed with a close relationship with my mom. And I am so grateful to God for that.

My sister and I took her out to Lisa's Tea Treasure to celebrate her day. Two of my nieces work there, and one of them was working today and was our server. It was a very relaxing, fun, special time. Check out the pictures!

Ephesians 6:2"Honor your father and mother"—which is the first commandment with a promise—that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth."

I Timothy 5:2 "I have been reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois (Emma) and in your mother Eunice (Inez) and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also.

















No comments: